Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Green Wedding Invitations to Personalize Online

Greetings Brides and Grooms. Congratulations on your decision and for your new venture into married life. Here you will find a variety of green designs including some with a mix of other colors, such as pink and purple.

Green is a color that is associated with harmony. I think perhaps because there is so much green in nature; we find that green goes with a myriad of other colors.

Each of these invites can be easily customized online, with your own personal message and details.

This link will show you a selection.


These are two sided invitations. You can also choose your edging and the card stock type.

There are also many matching items in my CherylsArt store at Zazzle, including Save the dates, postage stamps, envelope seals, canvas bags, and more.

If there is a design that you would like me to add to any other product in my Zazzle store, you can let me know through my store, or by emailing me at creative-brushstrokes@comcast.net.

All the best to you on your wedding day and throughout your married life.

Cheryl Paton
See more green wedding invitations by CherylsArt at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment