Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Candy Cane Christmas Wedding Invitations

Many people think of candy canes when they think of Christmas; the red and white ones. I made this design as a painting of two candy canes forming the shape of a heart on a frosty looking, blended pink background. It's a lovely choice for your winter wedding invitations, and also a sweet way to say thank you.

On some items you can easily change the text, on others there is an option to add a photo.


If there are any other products that you would like this design added to, just let me know. You can either contact me through my store on Zazzle: CherylsArt, or send an email to me: creative-brushstrokes@comcast.net. Be sure to include Design Request in the subject line, tell me the design (candy cane heart), and which products you would like it on. I will get back to you as soon as possible and provide you the link(s) for the new items.

If you find that the shipping costs are near $10.00 or more, you can save money by purchasing ZazzleBlack. There are two shipping plans to choose from for a one time fee that covers a whole year. Check out the details on ZazzleBlack here.

There are also other matching candy cane heart items that you might like, at Amazon.




Cheryl Paton